Wendy writes:
"I think they have found their calling.  Maybe Nestle should just stick
pet food.  :)"

As I understand it, the warnings about mother's milk (the animal mother)
being essential for the puppies (or kittens or whatever) is even
stronger on pet foods than on any formula intended for humans.  I wonder
if that will change with N..... at the helm?????  (somewhat TIC)

Winnie