What a beautiful story Barb has related.  We have all heard the value of
"hands in the pockets" consulting, but this is an exquisite description
of it.  Would that we could have the time to do this with every person
we see (this applies to floor nurses as well as LCs).  May I have
permission, Barb, to share this with our nurses as an encouragement not
to be so "hands on" with the moms?
TIA
Winnie