And if you mix all the colors you are able to buy into one batch of your
own, it will tend toward dirt brown or tan.

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Logan VanLeigh wrote:

> I use high-quality, off-color exterior latex in E TN.  Buy it at stores
> that custom mix paints and occasionally get the color wrong.  Very
> cheap, but excellent paint.  Get some really funky colors sometimes, but
> the bees don't mind.

Richard Yarnell, SHAMBLES WORKSHOPS | No gimmick we try, no "scientific"
Beavercreek, OR. Makers of fine     | fix we attempt, will save our planet
Wooden Canoes, The Stack(R) urban   | until we reduce the population. Let's
composter, Raw Honey                | leave our kids a decent place to live.