I enjoyed dinner the other evening with my friend Bill Mares.  Bill
occasionally contributes to BEE-L and is working on a book to bring the
plight of the honeybee to public attention.

During the course of conversation Bill asked me if I could name an attribute
common to most beekeepers.  I must admit I was stumped!  I replied that one
of the things that amazes me about beekeeping is how it attracts people from
all walks of life: butchers, bakers, candle stick makers, doctors, lawyers,
indian chiefs, and obviously, beekeepers.  But I was not able to pick a
common thread.  Perhaps it's the love of nature or the desire to walk on the
wild side or some such thing, but I had not an answer.

Opinions?

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!