Statments like this have been sharred before...but I cant resist, so here
goes:

I am visiting with my daughter who is nursing her 3 month old baby.  It is
7:30pm, and he is at the breast and real fussy.

My daughter says..."he wants to go home and go to bed for the night, that's
why he is antsy" (they co-sleep, along with daddy and 3 year old brother
and assorted cats).

I say to her, "how long is he sleeping at night now?"...she says "all
night".  In alarm I say, "HE DOES NOT EAT????"

She grins and says..."don't be silly, he eats every 3 hours, but we are
both sleeping!"

WHAT A MOM!!!!!  I am so proud of her!  Wish all my clients had her
attitude about night feeds.

Lori Peters RN/IBCLC