> So, who wants to participate in drafting a proposed set of standards?
Anyone?

Count me out.  Standards are all fine and good, but only work when they're
followed.
Draft the standards, attempt to get all the wooden ware producers to adopt
them and
follow them.  I'll be happy when you defeat that windmill.  In the meantime
I'll deal
with the problem which is going to be around in the form of USED EQUIPMENT
long
after the standards have been drafted and adopted by every manufacturer
everywhere.

Aaron Morris - wondering if the standards will be metric or english
measurements!