I saw the entry on probiotics and thought you might be interested in
"viewing" a webcast on www.AskDrSears.com.  This morning Dr. Sears discussed
probiotics with Dr. Allan Walker, a pediatrician and expert on nutrition and
probiotics at Harvard Medical School.  The webcast was live, but I understand
it will be accessable at Dr. Sears' website for the next three months.  Also,
during the webcast, viewers were able to ask questions.  I understand that
all the questions and answers also will be available.  I'm not sure if it's
at the site yet, but probably tomorrow.