One of my clients recently started drinking fenugreek tea to boost her milk
supply(couldn't take capsules). Her baby is gaining well, but her stools
have changed from soft/yellow to watery/yellow. Doc and I are not concerned
because baby is thriving;however, mom just wants to know if this is the
cause(I think she wants reassurance that there are no other metabolic
problems --her husband is also a physician so they worry about such things).
Any comments on fenugreek/baby's stools?

Cheryl Bean-Moody,BS,IBCLC
Waterville,Maine