Hello All,
I posted this question a few weeks ago, and got no response, so I am trying
again.  Does anyone know if there have been lawsuits brought by parents who
felt they were not fully informed about the risks of artificial feeding?
Also I wd love to get Liz Baldwin's email address, I have an old one from
one of the LLL things she authored, but it is outdated.
 I would like to include this info in a talk I am planning to give to our
pediatricians later this summer.  Please reply to me privately as well as
posting to the list.
Thanks in Advance from
Martha Johnson RN IBCLC
Eugene OR