Just read this in the paper tonight.  For the baseball ignorant (of which I am most of the time), Tug McGraw is a famous baseball player (also the father of CW star Tim McGraw).  He is in town for the kickoff of our baseball season and there was an article with little sidebar trivia.  One sidebar noted:

"His mother nicknamed him Tug because he used to pull hard when she breastfed him."

I loved it.  Just had to share.

Warmly,
Sharon Knorr, BSMT, ASCP, IBCLC
Newark, NY (near Rochester on Lake Ontario)
mailto:[log in to unmask]