Dear Barb, I agree.  The main problem with growth charts is that most HCPs
look at the chart, not the baby :-)  I like what the older dr said, about
first 6 mo reflecting birth weight and 2nd 6 mo reflecting their probable
genetic potential.  I wonder if there is any ref for that?  Anyone know?
Kathy D?  Makes common sense, but I'd love to know if that is
"evidence-based"  :-)  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ