Mr. Moyer:

Thanks for correcting my mistake regarding Ms. Schablitsky's bottle.  Right book, wrong page (I've been that way lately - need a vacation).  That's what I get for not reading to the end of the chapter before I set the book down.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Moyer
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: BOTTLE ID HELP

Sorry, Julie, I'm gonna contact you on list. You got yerself a MURRAY and Lanman No. 69 Florida Water Bottle. Check out Fike (1987) page 244. You may also want to download Bill Hunt's Medicine Bottle Index from

http://www.mwac.nps.gov/bottle_glass/

Murray and Lanman were big time distributors with bottles found throughout the states.

enjoy

dave