Emily:

 as only one happened during a feed I think you would be hard pressed to
classify this a a "feeding" related apnea.

  I certianly would not limit time at the breast or access to the breast as
this will most certianly stress the infant who probably should not be
stressed.

  consider oversupply/ rapid mer / sit baby up more but overall with a 33%
incidence during feeds the md's need to look elsewhere.

   Patricia