I object to the following statement from a previous post:

"Now before hand I want you all to know that many beekeepers and honey packers are saying -- honey cannot be organic! You cannot control where the  bees fly! "

I have never heard of a *beekeeper* making this argument. Quite the contrary, I think the majority of beekeepers would be willing to have their practices scrutinized but the notion that organic honey is that which comes from only wild plants is not a beekeeper's notion. It comes from the people who certify organic products, and I think it is based on flawed reasoning. Has anyone ever shown that honey from cultivated crops contains detectable pesticide residues?

PB