A colleague of mine is currently working with a pregnant woman who has had a pineal tumour.  The mother is motivated to breastfeed, but when several of us discussed this, none of us had any experience of women with this situation.  Does anyone on Lactnet have experience of working with women with a history of a pineal tumour?  What was the effect (or range of effects) on lactogenesis?  What was done to assist her/them, and what were the outcomes?
  Please reply to me privately, as I am going NOMAIL later today.
     Many thanks, in advance.
         Virginia
         in Brisbane,
         wondering where the mosquitoes are coming
         from, as it is so dry.