When one is looking at breast cancer rates
in relation to breastfeeding or any other factors,
it is also important to include average life span.
I don't have exact statistics at my finger tips,
but I think that a good deal of breast cancer
in the U.S. occurs in older women. Average
life span of women in China may explain a lot of
the difference in breast cancer rates.