It's me, the Russian LLL leader again.  I have another question concerning
BF if a mother is Rh negative.   There isn't much on the subject in the
archives.  Why is it considered unsafe by some doctors?  Is BF still
possible if a mother doesn't receive the Rogam shot?  What are the possible
consequences of BF under such circumstances.  Any professional literature on
the subject.

Nataliya Wilson