Hello All

Ruary Rudd asks about Copper Gluconate.

I have obtained a list of beekeeper users from the UK supplier

        Copper Gluconate (not Copper Sulphate) is supplied by

"Bickerstaffes Honey Ltd" <[log in to unmask]>

I have a good report on this product from a beekeeper in Lyme Regis in
Dorset and I am presently following up other beekeepers in the UK whose
names I have been given by Bickerstaffes.

Some posts to the Irish Beekeeping List cast doubts on the efficacy of the
product, so I suppose the motto should be 'use with a low mite count to
begin with, and with continuous monitoring, and be prepared to nuke the
mites with an acaricide if the mite count gets too high'

Sincerely

Tom Barrett