Today, in my local paper was an article about extended breastfeeding
that shows decreased cancer in a study in China.  Ruth Lawrence and Kathy
Dettwyler are both quoted.
     I will try to post the web site or go to wire/ap.org/ and pull up Jan
30 news sci stories. Maybe the article can be given to those health prof
who see no value in nursing beyond six months.

www.http://wire/ap.org/?FRONTID=HOME&SITE=NYMID&enter=GO

                                  Regards,
                                  Ellen Mahony