Friends:

I'm beginning to put together information for World Breastfeeding Week 2001.  This year's theme is "Breastfeeding in the Information Age".  The goal is to inform families about a) core breastfeeding knowledge and practices; and b) sources for this information.

To that end, I would like to pick your brains.  Could you please email me (privately and/or to the whole list):
- URLs for good bf websites (NOT any that might have Code violations)
- Citations for good bf books, videos and/or magazines
- Sources for non-English materials (printed, video, etc)
- Ideas about organizing/promoting support groups (especially targeting WIC populations!)
- Ideas about providing education (formal or informal settings, innovative techniques, etc.)

Of course, if you have anything that goes with this general WBW theme, don't hesitate to share it!

Thank you SO MUCH for your brainpower!

--Doraine Bailey
Lexington, KY
ILCA WBW Coordinator