Hello Everyone,
      Recently I was asking a nurse what she thought formula was made from -
"vegetables" was the answer I got.   I wonder how many nurses know what
formula is made from - when asking I got some very strange answers and very
few knew that formula was made from cow's milk.   No
wonder they thought I was daft when I reacted (very strongly!!) when they
decided to give "extra" feed.   I think some feel because its "formula" its
not made from cow's milk ....... ask around!
Sincerely,
Barb Currie. RN RM IBCLC. White River, South Africa.