Hello list. . .

Anyone know were I could find construction manuals from the early part of this
century?  Construction terms and methods obviously change over time; I'm hoping to
be able to describe historic buildings using historic terms, i.e. if a structure I'm
documenting was built in 1910, I'd like to be able to describe it with circa 1910
construction lingo.  Ideally, I'd like to find original textbooks from early trade
schools (if such a thing even exists).  I have a first edition of Dwelling House
Construction by Albert Dietz, circa 1946, but that's about as far as I've gotten.

Any suggestions?

Kris Farmen