I just wanted to add my father's name to the list of composers and authors.
Neil Butterworth has composed and had published a large number of pieces
for many ensembles and orchestras, and has penned a number of excellent
books including ones on Haydn, Dvorak, Copland, Vaughan Williams,
a dictionary of American Composers, a book on Neglected Music and is
currently working on a book of Film Music and their composers.  If anyone
is interested in obtaining a copy of his catalogue, please feel free to
email me.  I am currently looking into setting up a website for him.

Alexa Butterworth