Hello All

Thanks for the many replies to my question on the above.

The consensus seems that the problem is best solved by having two entrances.
You know when I think about it, I must confess that the answer is so simple
that I immediately said 'Now why did I not think of that?'.

George Imirie (whom you disregard at your peril), sounded a downbeat note
about the idea. So perhaps like many beekeepers before me maybe I just have
to work the two queen idea out of my system. But meantime it 'looks'
attractive, and I will provide the second entrance and see how things go.

Again thanks for the help.

Sincerely

Tom Barrett
49 South Park