Hello to all..received a call today from a mom wishing info on retained
palcenta and fussy baby.  I do not know her, but she states that she has
retained placenta (verified by us.) and baby has gained okay, except is
fussy.  3months old.  I do not know why she has not had a D&C as yet, but
plans to next week.  question...we discussed decreased milk supply--she
does supplement occasionally..and I am sure her milk will increase after
D&C..she has had a prolactin level done, but does not have results as
yet..she is more concerned re gassiness and fussiness...is there a
corelation?  Her MD says that milk supply will not be affected by retained
placenta.....Thanks in advance for any insight!  Lana