I'm hoping someone on this list serve will be able to help me locate a source for the product Guard Star-40 for a local apiarist (in NW Michigan). He said that it is used to kill a small hive beetle that has been found in Florida. Any help would be greatly appreciated. outJackie Baase NW Michigan Horticultural Research Station 6686 S. Center Highway Traverse City, MI 49684 outPhone: 231.946.1510 Fax: 231.946.1404 E-mail: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask] Web Site:http://www.maes.msu.edu/nwmihort