Thanks to all of you who posted to the list and to me privately about the
antidepressants and Reglan issue.  Especially thanks to Dr. Tom and Dr.
Jack.  I needed a couple of experts to quote.  It looks like the Dr. is
willing to go with Paxil and start Reglan again in a couple of days.  The
relief itself must be working because her milk supply has already come up a
little.
Thanks again,
Deanne