Ladies and Gentlemen:

Being this is my first post to the list, I want to introduce myself, as
generally occurs among courteous people.  My name is Pablo Massa, I live
in Argentina, I'm 30 years old, and I'm graduated in Arts (most properly,
in Musicology) at Universidad de Buenos Aires.  I've worked in some
researchs about Gregorian Chant and Renaissance music.  As a listener,
I'm paticularly interested in Opera and ancient music.  As you will soon
find, English is not my language and, probably, my messages to the list
will be often full of grammar mistakes and other funny --or tedious--
characteristics.  I hope to be corrected in such occasions by Dave
Lampson or my fellow subscribers.

I am, Sirs, your most humble servant

Pablo Massa