"They answered that it was her right to feed the baby and everyone is to be
treated equal.  I was happily surprised with the results."

Let's hear it for New York State, which does indeed have a
right-to-breastfeed-anywhere law! That is a good story, Sharon. Thanks. I've
never gone into a Cracker Barrel restaurant, but I'm more likely to now,
having heard this story about how they train their employees.

Cathy Bargar RN IBCLC Ithaca NY