From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:30:46 -0700
HI All,
I just got a question from Romania:

Greetings from Romania!

These days many beekeepers from Romania have an issue. The bees could bee
found in the front of the hive’s, sometimes in clusters. They cannot fly
and look like have an illness. Interesting is that we not found any drone
with such issue. The issue was observed in the 3 or 4 th day of harvesting
at acacia (Robinia pseudoacacia L.). Some beekeepers said that it is
possible from the pesticide, but the issue was observed on a large scale in
all Romania. Others says is possible to be by nosemosis. My bees are
treated with Fumagilin, and it is unprobably.

Could you please help us with some information or advice!

You have here some movies and pictures!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8jhyWN1CjFJNJ6QU7

Back to me.  Black locust is a minor bloom in my area, so I don't have
experience.  Can anyone give an answer to these beekeepers?

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450
ScientificBeekeeping.com