ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beth Amsbary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:25:28 -0700

        Fortunately, nothing's gone wrong.  It's one of those times when the
zany science demonstrators need to justify their standard practices more
fully.

        We had a concerned parent phone call, so the question of how safe
this practice is rose to higher visibility.  Our insurance is
        getting much stricter since 9-11, so our safety officer wants more
documentation and hopefully more precedent to refer to.

        thanks!

        Beth