From:
Daniel S Chapple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:14:52 +0100
Hello lactnetters
Just a quick question.  I was having a discussion with some people at
work, and the topic of breast implants came up.  Someone asked if breast
feeding is possible if you have implants.  I haven't a clue, so does
anyone out there know?  If you can still produce milk, is breast feeding
advised, and does the milk dry up in the normal way if not used ?

Daniel,

London (where summer has just ended!)