From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:30:23 -0800
A woman I am in contact with has asked what resources I know of for
mothers with HIV who want to BF.  I have permission to post her
questions to you.  I've been reading LACTNET every day but not sure any
concrete answers have popped up.  Please respond on list or privately if
you'd like to cloak your identity.  I've already sent her the list of
milk banks and the HMBANA info.  I don't feel comfortable offering
anyone else's names up as a HCP working with mothers in similar
circumstances.  Hopefully you will know who you are and feel comfortable
doing so yourself.

--
Monique
Noah 6/97, ?? edd 6/17/00