From:
Melinda Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 01:29:16 -0700
Folks for the clearly spelled out guidelines see the following webpage
from our own cindyrn and Dr Jack:

http://www.erols.com/cindyrn/24.htm

And while you are there look around at the other articles by Dr. Jack
which are so helpful to new moms!

Thanks for the wonderful resource, now if we could only get them into
Spanish it would be perfect!  (I'm always wishing I had this one or that
one to share with a Spanish speaking mom.  I can't even begin to speak
it and I'm not always sure of teh skill of some of the translators)

Melinda Hoskins, MS, RN, LC wanna-be
Minden, NV  6 miles east and 2,000 feet lower than Lake Tahoe

where it froze for the second time this fall last night and got most of
my less hardy flowers but it was still in the 70's during the day.  Go
figure.