From:
Denise Arcoverde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 06:11:03 -0300
Dear Lact-friends,

As you probably know the WBW theme in 98 is related to economy. And the
slogan will probably be: "Breastfeeding the Best Investment".

We would like to hear your "Ideas for Actions" which can be included in our
action folder. It is urgent! since we're almost finishing the writing to the
WBW materials, which will be available sooner next year.

Th WBW Action folder is available in English, Chinese, French, Portuguese,
Spanish, Arabic, Bangla, Dutch, Flemish, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Malay,
Italian.

Your help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

With the best regards,

Denise Arcoverde
WBW Coordinator
http://www.elogica.com.br/waba