From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:21:07 -0500
Hello friends,
I just saw the Redbook cover.  Surely no one can complain about this one!
I've seen MUCH MORE breast showing on magazine covers (low cut dresses or
bathing suits.) And all you see is the back of the baby's head.  He may not
even be nursing.... If this one creates criticism, I'm quitting.
While I'll admit some of the articles in Redbook are too sexually explicit
to leave around for children to read, I applaud their courage to publish
this cover. Maybe it will start a trend.

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC
BREASTFEEDING INFORMATION CENTER - http://www.bookzone.com/breastfeeding