From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 18:35:17 -0400
Hi All,
Just a quick question about inv. nipples.
When  mom is using the inv nip shells to help bring the nipples out, is it
supposed to hurt?  Does it normally hurt?
Have a client who has been wearing shells for quite a while and I told her to
NOT wear them anymore till I got more info.  (BTW, she wore shells with her
first baby and had no success with them coming out.  Same thing happening
now)

TIA!
Jay

<As she smiles and waves....  :-p >