From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 12:10:39 -0500
Hi Ellen!

Glad to hear from you - and all your good comments.  Haven't talked to you in
awhile...I trust all is well in WI!  Is it warmer than Chicago?  Bulls game
last night was fantastic for all you fans - even though Michael was off -
guess the Magic of Orlando outmagicked the Magic of Michael.  Oh well, it was
an historic moment anyway, and the fans about took the roof off the new
United Center!

You had lots of great food for thought in you note - would love to talk with
you sometime in person.  I like the idea of the full check in  48 hours
provided by the hospital.  The peds I work with does it, but it would
certainly be helpful if I could do a feeding check too.  We shall see....

Jan Barger