From:
Lisa Kopecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:23:37 -0600
What is amazing to me isthe MD's comment re: starting solids because the
baby missed out on those nutrients?? When solids are introduced they are
complimentary and a tsp to tbls of any food will not supply any
quanitity of nutrient to a baby. We are seeing a surge of food allergies
and GI diseases and I have to believe a lot of that is due to the last
2-3 generations of indiviudals who had an early introduction to solid
food as well as a lack of human milk in most.

Lisa Kopecky MS,RD, LMNT

Lisa Kopecky MS, RD, LMNT
Assistant Director Food & Nutrition Services
Diabetes Educator
Tabitha Health Care Services
4720 Randolph Street
Lincoln, NE 68510

Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail
message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document
in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by
e-mail, and delete the original message and any attachments, if any.
relate to the official business of Tabitha Health Care Services shall be
understood as neither given, nor supported, nor endorsed by Tabitha Inc.