From:
"Glass, Marsha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:57:03 -0500
Michelle has a mom,

<< whose baby is 4.5 mo, she is on her 6th bout with  mastitis, and being treated with zithromax ("double dose") X10 d.>>

We've talked about repeated bouts of mastitis before and that would be worth looking up.  But, one thing I haven't seen mentioned is the route that cleared up my 4 bouts of mastitis in 2 months.  My doctor finally gave me a low dose which I took for 4 weeks after the initial normal dose.  I also, at
one time, had repeated bouts of strep throat and it was the low dose abx that finally cleared it up.  Worth checking into anyway.

Marsha