From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 12:51:49 -0700
Whew...we've finally returned from the Bf NOW conference in New Brunswick
Canada.  What a wonderful job the conference committee did on attracting
speakers and a large audience.  I was very impressed with the content.
Hopefully people came away from my sessions having learned something as
well.  We did lots of networking and I am delighted to say that I met
several very bf-friendly, attachment parenting MDs who introduced themselves
to me (after I publicly declared at my keynote that I had bf each of my own
kids for over 3 years).  It really was Kathy D's own "sharing" that got me
going on that and I'm glad I did as I might not have met these wonderful
professionals.  I thoroughly enjoyed all the small side conversations I had
with the LCs who introduced themselves to me (thanks).

Our kids had a great time in spite of the long flights with many plane
changes.  I'm known for my motion sickness and this time was no exception.

'Looking forward to ILCA (once I get caught back up on the mountains of work
that met me this morning).
Warmly,
Chris

--Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]
€€€INFANT CUISINE AND MOTHER CARE: LACTATION CONSULTING & PERINATAL CARE€€€
Corvallis, Oregon
mom, wife, active UU church member, educator, lactation consultant,
homeschool mom, researcher, scientist, author, organic gardener,
photographer, wilderness adventurer, lapidary creator, lousy cleaner;)