From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 06:36:01 +0100
On behalf of the ~2500 of us all on this wonderful, worldwide forum,
I'd like to be amongst the first to say Welcome to LACTNET, Julianna!

I'm sure that most of us feel we know you already.  For those who
don't, Julianna is the lovely little lady who works so hard behind
the scenes in Penang putting all our World Breastfeeding Week
materials together, so that we can promote and celebrate
breastfeeding in that special way every year every August. It's good
to have you with us.

Bouquets to you, and a big Thank You for all you do =D>

Pamela Morrison IBCLC
Rustington, England