From:
Carole Jernigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:03:28 -0800
Beloved Lactnetters,
This is a quick question that may open up a big ol'
can of worms...

For those LC's working in hospitals in the U. S., what
pay scale are you on at your facilities?  Same pay
scale as Registered Nurses?  Specialized pay scale for
LC's?  Same pay scale as the Advanced Practitioners?
(Stop, I hear snorting already!) Any financial
incentives provided--differential pay, one-time bonus?

Just curious...
Carole
--- Automatic digest processor

=== message truncated ===