From:
Judi Hammett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:09:07 -0800
> What next? We've already got "formulas" for all age
>segments of the population, we've got medicines that taste like candies,
>we've got diapers for big kids and diapers for grown-ups...(rant, rant...)

I'm not sure why you're ranting about diapers for big kids and grown-ups.
Certainly you must be aware that there is a legitimate use for these
products.  Perhaps I'm being overly sensitive, as I have a child with a
disability who will be in diapers for many years to come.  But at any rate,
this doesn't have anything to do with formulas.

There is also a legitimate use for some formulas, by the way.  What I
object to is the *inappropriate marketing* of these formulas.  (For
example, I am very upset to see Pediasure now being marketed to the general
population.)

Judi
LLLL

Judi Hammett