From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 22:08:10 -0800
Teri,  (lost your personal e-mail address before I could respond personally. )  You ask which is the best, and I see Pat. Gima is sending you a list of possibles.

Each mom has to find her own "best" -- the one with least transmission to the baby might not be the one that works most effectively for mom.  If the first one doesn't work, or causes side-effects mom can't live with, she can still try another.  They don't all have the same side-effects in one person,
some make people sleepy, some might make them edgy, some might have no effect.  Mom needs to find the one that works for her (hopefully on the first try.)

Sincerely,  Chanita