From:
Janie Ginder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:56:21 -0800
Hi All,

An HIV positive mother in our service (Martha posted about her last
week) is willing and very interested in donating her pumped milk for
research. She is particularly interested in the effects of home heat
treatment but is willing for any research to be done.  Anyone out there
interested?  Are there funds available?  I am really excited about the
potential here. I would love to do this but really do not have the
skills or the resources.  She has given me permission to post this
request to the list, we eagerly await any ideas!

Thanx much,
Janie Ginder RN
Veneta, Oregon, NW USA