From:
Michele Crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:49:29 -0800
Two IBCLCs (including me) provide full Lactation services in our WIC agency
including exams on mom and baby.  We ALWAYS describe the appointment to the
mother and ask permission verbally prior to any touching.  My coordinator
is wondering if we should be having the clients sign an additional release.

What do you think we should be doing? If you work in WIC as an IBCLC what
does your agency do?  If anyone is using a release would you be willing to
share it with me?

Appreciate your input!
Michele

--
*Michele L. Crockett, IBCLC, PCPA, LLLL (retired)*