From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:56:09 -0800
Hi All,
Got a call from a gal the other day about our friend the Yeastie Beastie.
She has thrush and while we were discussing treatment she told me that she
also had vag yeast.  I had told her about GV and she wondered if GV would
work for vag yeast. I told her I didn't know, but would ask.  Then she asked
if her hubby should be treated for yeast as well.  I said, yeah probably a
good idea.  So she asked if she could treat HIM with GV.  (do you get it???)
Um, well, uh, my cheeks are red, but she wants to know, if GV is OK to use
for vag yeast, can she make him put it on him and then, well, um, you know
how we tell moms to put the GV in babys mouth and then put baby to breast to
get the GV on the breast??  Well, she wondered if it would, uh, ahem, uh,
work the same with hubby, uh, well, I hope you can catch my drift.  ;D
While talking with her, we were laughing a lot at the pictures we were
getting in our minds...KA remember our little laugh???  :D  <VBG w/red cheeks!>

Looking forward to the answer...

Jay
who doesn't blush very often, but this one got me!
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."