From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:25:47 +1100
IMO the mistake that was made with the ad campaign was to target it at
mothers. Mothers are really not the problem. The problem is society. But
when we tell mothers "You should..." we place the responsibility for success
or failure upon them and that's not where it belongs.
Karleen Gribble
Australia