Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:08:00 +1000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
Kerry, I think you'll find that Lansinoh is owned by pigeon.  Pigeon is a notorious Code-violator.  They want your 'feedback' so they can place the endorsement of a qualified LC on their promotional website or packaging or in their targeted relationship marketing strategies (email facebook etc). 
Please don't allow yourself to be used as a free sales rep.  (Sales reps earn much more than you do, I assure you!) Return the package to the sender, with a note letting them know that you will not allow your professional reputation to be exploited in this way.  If you can't return the package whence it came, I would suggest destroying the contents and sending a note, either via email or snail mail to the marketing manager of the company, letting them know what you think of their underhanded marketing strategy.
Nina Berry PhD
Australia 

On 25/06/2013, at 3:34 AM, Kerry N Zenich, RN, BC Peds, IBCLC wrote:

> Okay lactation buddies....what do you say about this!!??  Our hospital is in the second phase step of Baby Friendly, so I cannot endorse a product by handing things out.  The pump would be nice to give to someone in need that cannot afford one, no insurance, ect, or maybe a WIC patient who does not qualify for a WIC pump.  Those of you that also received this 'gift', tell me what you are going to do with it!!!  Many thanks...Kerry

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2